Prepare for MQSA and ACR
Faculty from the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer and Research Institute, Massachusetts General Hospital, the American College of Radiology, University of California San Diego, Emory University, University of California San Francisco, Johns Hopkins, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and other leading institutions.
Hot Topics I
"I loved this course. The format, speakers and content were excellent. I will be doing more courses with you."
Tomosynthesis: Initial Qualification
"A very comprehensive and interesting summary of tomosynthesis. All of the lectures were excellent."
Hot Topics II
"Speakers provided excellent examples."
"Strong presentation. Recommended", "Good refresher on many topics", "Excellent content and presentation"
About Our Video Courses
- HD video for radiological Images.
- Video content delivery optimized for all internet connected devices.
- Start and Stop anytime. Return to where you left off, automatically on any device.
- Searchable Transcripts
- Initial Modality Training for MQSA- Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound, MRI
- Breast imaging CME for your inspection cycle
- Choose from collections targeted to meet your needs
- Cover your MQSA 15 hour CME requirement
- Free CME add-on option with most purchases
- Mammography reading volume (Continuing Experience).
- Supervised reading for re-qualification.