IntroductionThank you for your participation.
Interpreting physician requirements under MQSA include reporting experience of at least 960 examinations every 24 months, which may be documented by primary diagnostic interpretation or Multi-Reading and log.
- Review Case Images
- Most cases contain priors.
- Enter a Birads Catagory
- With optional free text.
- Complete 50 to 1000 Exams
- Note that cases have multiple exams.
- Review your log
- Scroll to the bottom of the list on the left then select.
- You are done! Contact us by clicking the three dots in the top right. Documentation is delivered by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the course available to me?
This activity is always available and completed on your own time frame.