- 23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Video Online / On Demand
- Certificate Included
Latest Digital Breast Tomosynthesis. Update knowledge or cover Initial Modality Training.
DBT makes a difference:
- Reduce your call back rate
- Increase breast cancer detection
- Use the third dimension for more efficient biopsy
- Improve Quality Assurance to current standards
- Read illuminating cases along with seasoned experts who show you how to see, and share their efficient workflows.
- Lead your practice staff in the technical refinements that DBT demands.
- Free extra- Classic Kopans lecture: "Mammography Screening Saves Lives"
Breast Imaging CME: Hot Topics presents a balanced program of case and didactic presentations covering Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound, MRI, and multimodality approaches with practical details. The cases and presentations include biopsy and breast imaging issues you face every day. Also includes timely technology for synthetic 2D imaging for your tomosynthesis practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Practice using personalized breast imaging examination reports that comply with BI-RADS™ structure to facilitate communication among the breast care team, scalable multi-center research, and individual outcomes assessment.
- Access the results of new breast care-imaging research and assess their potential applications to clinical practice.
- Appraise the potential of tomosynthesis innovations and advances to enhance clinical practice and problem-solving.
- Describe knowledge and skills relevant to the clinical practice of breast care-imaging.
- Apply principles of critical thinking to screening recommendations from experts and peers in the radiological sciences, and other members of the breast care team.
- Apply results of breast care-imaging research to clinical practice.
- Evaluate the results of breast imaging quality improvement measures to improve patient care.
- Evaluate practical approaches to breast intervention for adaptation to local practice.
- Release Date: 01/10/2020
- Expires after: 01/10/2023
- Unlimited Access
Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. designates this enduring material for a maximum of
23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with SA-CME for MOC. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty, planning committee, and others in position to affect teaching content of this activity have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. Disclosures are on file.
There is no commercial support for this activity. Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. provided editorial and production support to the program committee, which, with faculty, is responsible for course content.
The information provided at this CME/CE activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical/clinical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition.
Unapproved Use Disclosure
Efficiency Learning Systems requires CME faculty (speakers) to disclose to attendees when products or procedures being discussed are off-label, unlabeled, experimental, and/or investigational (not FDA approved); and any limitations on the information that is presented, such as data that are preliminary or that represent ongoing research, interim analyses, and/or unsupported opinion. Faculty may/will discuss information about pharmaceutical agents that is outside of U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved labeling. This information is intended solely for continuing medical education and is not intended to promote off-label use of these medications. If you have questions, contact the medical affairs department of the manufacturer for the most recent prescribing information.
Privacy & Information
Efficiency Learning Systems has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. ELS does not share or sell any individual’s contact information, financial information, or unique identifiers to any commercial supporter, advertiser, or third party without the specific permission of the individual.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Efficiency Learning Systems reserve the right to cancel this activity due to unforeseen circumstances: registrants will receive refund of tuition charge paid as full liquidated damages.
The Efficiency Learning Systems Inc. (ELS) policy since 1995 is: Satisfaction guaranteed. The tuition charge paid by a participant will be refunded upon request.
You always receive the latest edition of any program, and automatically benefit from any enhancements that occur while you are participating in online offerings.