“Our mission is to provide you an experience that represents the best possible use of your time as a professional, far superior to a random visit to a clinical practice. You choose the time to suit your self. Start and stop when you please, your work is saved.”
Interpreting physician requirements under MQSA include reporting experience of at least 960 examinations every 24 months, which may be documented by primary diagnostic interpretation or Multi-Reading and log.
- Prepare for your current and potential Mammography 960/24 month reading requirements.
- Full Screen DICOM mammography for continuing experience.
- Full resolution 16 bit DICOM mammography - rendered in seconds
- Zoom, pan, window and level, mark, and measure.
- Instant feed-back. Compare your impressions with expert primary interpretation BI-RADS® reports, pathology, and relevant follow-up.
- Choose from 50 to 1,000 Mammography Examinations.
- Click to log your participation for your MQSA records.
- Background: Volume and Performance
The “Practice Based Education ®” Multi-Reading Series is composed of screening and diagnostic full resolution DICOM digital mammograms with concise BI-RADS® clinical reports, actual follow-up including available correlative ultrasound exams, prior films, and relevant pathology.
The case mix includes a balance of interesting exams, (BI-RADS ® classifications 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6) designed to make efficient use of your time as a skilled professional.
Select the number of exams you need for compliance and start and stop anytime. As you read, your progress is saved to your participation log. Confirming letters and supporting documentation are also provided for your facility FDA & MQSA compliance records.
Your satisfaction with this program is guaranteed or your tuition refunded.