- 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Video Online / On Demand
- Certificate Included
Latest Digital Breast Tomosynthesis. 8 Hours CME online, on-demand. Escalate your tomosynthesis practice:
- Save time: tomosynthesis for easy biopsy
- Efficient workflows
- Refine reads: subtleties; pearls
- Understand new technical options
- Read cases along with experts who share observations, thoughts
- Recognize "only on DBT" findings; understand why
- Enable all breast readers with modality training
- Avoid fruitless callbacks
- Minimize artifacts
- Free extra- Classic Kopans lecture: "Screening Mammography Saves Lives"
Concise, yet comprehensive: masses & calcifications, efficient workflow, all BI-RADS™ categories, relevant technology, quality control.
Participation is fast and efficient. Work at your convenience on your schedule. Print your certificate online.
In addition to CME, the program committee recommends that physicians new to DBT participate in hands-on training on DBT workstation(s) before independent clinical interpretation.
Haydee Ojeda-Fournier, MD
- Professor of Radiology
- Medical Director, Breast Imaging
- UC San Diego Health
- Koman Family Out Patient Pavilion
Michael Andre, Ph.D., FAIUM, FAAPM, DABR
- Professor of Radiology
- University of California, San Diego
Robert Jared Weinfurtner MD
- Assistant Member
- Department of Diagnostic Imaging
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Oncologic Sciences
- USF Health Morsani College of Medicine
Mohammad Eghtedari, MD
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion
- UC San Diego Health
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Practice using personalized breast imaging examination reports that comply with BI-RADS™ structure to facilitate communication among the breast care team, scalable multi-center research, and individual outcomes assessment.
- Access the results of new breast care-imaging research and assess their potential applications to clinical practice.
- Appraise the potential of tomosynthesis innovations and advances to enhance clinical practice and problem-solving.
- Describe knowledge and skills relevant to the clinical practice of breast care-imaging.
- Apply critical thinking principles to screening recommendations from experts and peers in the radiological sciences and other breast care team members.
Table of Contents
Digital Mammography & Tomosynthesis: Principles and Practical Aspects with recent improvements
- 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Michael Andre, Ph.D., FAIUM, FAAPM, DABR
This program on basic and practical aspects of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis is fashioned around frequently asked questions regarding DBT. Focusing on the big issues, Dr. Michael Andre emphasizes the "practical."
Breast Tomosynthesis: Comprehensive Breast Imaging Cases
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
Cases, workflow, and practical tips from a pioneer in breast tomosynthesis in community and academic tomosynthesis practice.
Breast Cancer Screening in the era of Tomosynthesis
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Mohammad Eghtedari, MD
Without screening, there is little reason to image the breast. Tomosynthesis and other improvements depend on appropriate screening. Dr. Eghtedari presents the latest breast cancer screening recommendations, with practical application in a personalized clinical care setting.
Diagnostic Breast Imaging and Interventions in the age of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Haydee Ojeda-Fournier, MD
While most practices start their DBT program with screening, experts soon discovered the benefits of DBT in diagnostic evaluation and guiding interventions. An expert shares this experience with you.
Tomosynthesis (3D) Breast Biopsy
- 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Robert Jared Weinfurtner, MD
Cases and practical tips from a pioneer in tomosynthesis in community and academic tomosynthsis practice.
- Release Date: 01/10/2020
- Expires after: 01/10/2023
- Unlimited Access
Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. designates this enduring material for a maximum of
8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with SA-CME for MOC. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty, planning committee, and others in position to affect teaching content of this activity have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Disclosures are on file.
There is no commercial support for this activity. Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. provided editorial and production support to the program committee, which, with faculty, is responsible for course content.
The information provided at this CME/CE activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical/clinical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition.
Unapproved Use Disclosure
Efficiency Learning Systems requires CME faculty (speakers) to disclose to attendees when products or procedures being discussed are off-label, unlabeled, experimental, and/or investigational (not FDA approved); and any limitations on the information that is presented, such as data that are preliminary or that represent ongoing research, interim analyses, and/or unsupported opinion. Faculty may/will discuss information about pharmaceutical agents that is outside of U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved labeling. This information is intended solely for continuing medical education and is not intended to promote off-label use of these medications. If you have questions, contact the medical affairs department of the manufacturer for the most recent prescribing information.
Privacy & Information
Efficiency Learning Systems has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. ELS does not share or sell any individual’s contact information, financial information, or unique identifiers to any commercial supporter, advertiser, or third party without the specific permission of the individual.
Efficiency Learning Systems is an Equal Opportunity/ Equal Access/ Affirmative Action Institution.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Efficiency Learning Systems reserve the right to cancel this activity due to unforeseen circumstances: registrants will receive refund of tuition charge paid as full liquidated damages.
The Efficiency Learning Systems Inc. (ELS) policy since 1995 is: Satisfaction guaranteed. The tuition charge paid by a participant will be refunded upon request.
You always receive the latest edition of any program, and automatically benefit from any enhancements that occur while you are participating in online offerings.