- 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and SA-CME
- Video Online / On Demand
- Certificate Included
- Susan C. Harvey, MD
A concise, yet comprehensive review of the basics, emphasizing precise use of BI-RADS ® descriptors, with applications. Dr. Harvey tells you what you need to know and shows you how to use it.
Susan C. Harvey, MD
- Director, Breast Imaging Division
- The Russel H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply results of breast care-imaging research to clinical practice.
- Apply knowledge and skills relevant to clinical practice of breast care-imaging.
- Evaluate the results of breast imaging quality improvement measures to improve patient care.
- Practice using personalized breast imaging examination reports that comply with BI-RADS™ structure to facilitate communication among the breast care team, scalable multicenter research, and individual outcomes assessment.
- Evaluate practical approaches to breast intervention for adaptation to local practice.
- Release Date: 09/21/2017
- Review Date: 02/06/2020
- Expires after: 02/06/2023
- Unlimited Access
Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. designates this enduring material for a maximum of
2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with SA-CME for MOC. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Susan C. Harvey, MD
- Hologic (scientific advisor)
- IBM Watson Imaging (scientific advisor)
Faculty, planning committee, and others in position to affect teaching content of this activity have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. Disclosures are on file.
There is no commercial support for this activity. Efficiency Learning Systems, Inc. provided editorial and production support to the program committee, which, with faculty, is responsible for course content.
The information provided at this CME/CE activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical/clinical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition.
Unapproved Use Disclosure
Efficiency Learning Systems requires CME faculty (speakers) to disclose to attendees when products or procedures being discussed are off-label, unlabeled, experimental, and/or investigational (not FDA approved); and any limitations on the information that is presented, such as data that are preliminary or that represent ongoing research, interim analyses, and/or unsupported opinion. Faculty may/will discuss information about pharmaceutical agents that is outside of U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved labeling. This information is intended solely for continuing medical education and is not intended to promote off-label use of these medications. If you have questions, contact the medical affairs department of the manufacturer for the most recent prescribing information.
Privacy & Information
Efficiency Learning Systems has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. ELS does not share or sell any individual’s contact information, financial information, or unique identifiers to any commercial supporter, advertiser, or third party without the specific permission of the individual.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Efficiency Learning Systems reserve the right to cancel this activity due to unforeseen circumstances: registrants will receive refund of tuition charge paid as full liquidated damages.
The Efficiency Learning Systems Inc. (ELS) policy since 1995 is: Satisfaction guaranteed. The tuition charge paid by a participant will be refunded upon request.
You always receive the latest edition of any program, and automatically benefit from any enhancements that occur while you are participating in online offerings.